Inventory Coordinator - Entry Level
- $10.00 - $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
As an Inventory Coordinator, you will be responsible for receiving all product into the store point of sale system and will manage any outgoing shipments as needed. You will also process and prepare product transfers between store locations. This position will work directly with the Buyer to ensure inventory is received and stocked in a timely manner. You will work with vendors to process returns and create Return Authorizations (RA). Our Inventory Coordinator will complete cycle counts to ensure inventory is accurate along with assist with stocking inventory on the sales floor. Joining Fleet Feet is joining a team and a community that ignites and promotes running and fitness We pride ourselves on putting people first and know that what we do each day does not happen anywhere else, for staff or customers. We truly believe that running changes everything.
Position is envisioned to be part-time, 20-30 hours per week, M-F with occasional weekend assignments.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and deadline driven
- Analytical and comfortable with math and numbers
- Excel/spreadhseet experience
- Computer proficient
- Collaborative and customer-centric
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed
- Communicate professionally with customers and team
- Support all Fleet Feet initiatives, activities and functions
- High energy and fun atmosphere
- Training and advancement opportunities within the Fleet Feet brand
- Community involvement and community service activities
- Training Program, Race entries, and Product discounts
- Passionate team members
Want to join our Team?
Are you looking to turn your passion into your career, work with like-minded people in a fast-paced, fun and customer-centric environment? Then we want you!
At Fleet Feet, we believe that running changes everything. For over 40 years, we have curated and created products, programs, and experiences that inspire and empower runners and their communities. We believe it’s a privilege to serve, and remain committed to delivering unmatched service and support when outfitting customers in everything they need to have a successful run, whether that’s introducing them to their new favorite running shoes, socks, or gear, or inviting them to our next training program run.
We like to keep things high-spirited, fast-paced, and fun. We don’t mind wearing more than a few hats and stepping in to help out wherever is needed. Our team is a group of knowledgeable and hardworking individuals who work, sweat, and live passionately. We run together to solve a problem, reach a goal, get inspired, and champion our brand each day. We are in full pursuit to find passionate people to join us on our quest and bring our core values to life.