- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
As an Inventory Coordinator, you will be responsible for receiving all product into the store point of sale system and will manage any outgoing shipments as needed. This position will work directly with the Buyer to ensure inventory is received and stocked in a timely manner. You will work with vendors to process returns and create Return Authorizations (RA). Our Inventory Coordinator will complete cycle counts to ensure inventory is accurate along with assist with stocking inventory on the sales floor. Joining Fleet Feet is joining a team and a community that ignites and promotes running and fitness We pride ourselves on putting people first and know that what we do each day does not happen anywhere else, for staff or customers. We truly believe that running changes everything.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and deadline drive
- Collaborative and customer-centric
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed
- Communicate professionally with customers and team
- Support all Fleet Feet initiatives, activities and functions
- High energy and fun atmosphere
- Training and advancement opportunities within the Fleet Feet brand
- Community involvement and community service activities
- Training Program, Race entries, and Product discounts
- Passionate team members
Want to join our Team?
Are you looking to turn your passion into your career, work with like-minded people in a fast-paced, fun and customer-centric environment? Then we want you!