- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Health Insurance
- Employer Likely to Respond
Whether you’re looking for a change or starting a career from scratch, North is the perfect place for you. From our Prosciutto pizza to the house specialty Bolognese, we take great pride in serving exceptional handmade Italian dishes. We’re also committed to supporting our employees with advancement opportunities, perks, and a positive environment. North is more than an Italian restaurant—it’s a family of servers, hosts, managers, and chefs dedicated to crafting the perfect Italian meal for our guests. If that sounds like you, there’s a place for you here.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Welcome/greet guests and know regulars by name, preference and needs
- Be knowledgeable on wine, brands of beer, and liquor (as well as the ingredients for the most common cocktails)
- Know and inform guests about specialty drinks, as well as answer questions about our delicious menu
- Maintain cash bank and follow established procedures
- Follow all alcoholic beverage laws, policies and regulations
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Deliver drink orders to each guest in a timely, and efficient manner
You need to be:
Outgoing, hospitable, and ready to make friends while serving from behind the bar. You should possess at least two years of bartending experience, and be of age to serve alcoholic beverages. It’s important you’re comfortable with basic math, able to handle money, and operate a point-of-sale system. You should have excellent English communication skills, comfortable standing for long periods of time, and capable of lifting up to 25 pounds. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work weekends and some holidays.
Become a valuable member of our team and you will discover more than just a culinary gem. We have a successful and professional work environment with opportunities for growth. Our competitive wages combined with a 35% discount at all our Fox concepts makes this a team you simply must be a part of.