- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
As a Not Your Average Joe’s Dishwasher, you are a valuable member of the heart of the house team! You will be a member of a cohesive team that supports each other’s success in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do:
- Maintain the flow of all of the restaurant washables.
- Ensure that everything is cleaned properly for preparing and serving food to our guests.
- Deep all station floors, counters, tools, cutting boards, and preparation surfaces clean and sanitized at all times.
What we need from you:
- Ability to understand and follow direction from others.
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment.
Perks of the job:
- Great pay
- Flexible Schedules
- 50% off food
- Health Benefits
- Growth Opportunities
A Not Your Average Joe’s Dishwasher is responsible for serving our guests, our team and Not Your Average Joe’s with unparalleled hospitality to create unforgettable guest and team member experiences every day! If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Restaurants aren't meant to be average! Stephen Silverstein opened the first Not Your Average Joe’s in pursuit of the uncommon. In 1994, he worked to give his hometown of Dartmouth, Massachusetts a unique neighborhood place with great food and better company.
Today, we have 23 restaurants spread throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Maryland. We’re building incredible spaces with every nail, and striving to be better with every opening. In doing this, we’ve created a culture where our people are our foundation – making the sky the limit where we go next.