- $55K - $60K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Newport Beach, CA
Chihuahua Brewing Company was formed in 2017 to brew quality beer in a fun, inviting and relaxed atmosphere. With over 20 years’ experience in the brewing industry, we are focused on brewing great beers, that are inspired from Mexican Style Lagers and the lifestyle that surrounds them. We are also focused on creating a high quality, fast service, always made to order menu to complement our beer. We are developing a team of inspirational, self-starting individuals who have a desire to be part of something special. Most of all, we can’t wait to share great beer and burgers with good people and bring back the motto “Making Friends is our Business”.
We are currently seeking a Restaurant Manager to join our team in Newport Beach, CA. This role will be highly engaged in the Chihuahua Restaurant development process. Upon restaurant launch this role will be responsible for all operations at the restaurant(s), including assurance that all quality, cleanliness, service, compliance, training, staffing, inventory, and financial objectives are achieved. This role reports to the Vice President of Restaurant Operations and will manage a team of assistant managers and store employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hold primary responsibility for leading store operations through understanding and enforcing all policies, procedures, standards, guideline, training programs and cultural points
- Manage labor and food costs in accordance with business objectives
- Help hire, train, and manage all staff at the location
- Ensure all safety and quality standards are upheld, and that all equipment and facilities remain in appropriate working order
- Successfully communicate all updates, policies, news and events
- Ensure all inventory, financials, invoices, payroll, billing, and other operational needs are met and taken care of in a timely and organized fashion.
- Quick-service or fast casual experience
- Bilingual in Spanish
- 5+ years in restaurant management/leadership roles
- Understanding and experience with high level restaurant operations as well as day to day operational procedures
- Demonstrated experience managing food and labor costs, sales, profit, and inventory
- Demonstrated experience managing restaurant staff of 10+
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and demands working with minimal to no supervision
- Food Protection Manager Certified (ServSafe or another ANSI accredited provider)
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Chihuahua Brewing Co. is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)