- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Lukshon is seeking Line Cooks!
Line Cook Job Description:
• Prepare food according to standardized recipes
• Coordinate food preparation with other kitchen staff
• Ensure that kitchen area, including grill, oven, stoves, walk-in cooler, etc. remain clean and free of hazards
• Prepare kitchen equipment and set up station for shift
• Perform all opening and closing duties as needed
• Comply with Sanitation and Safety regulations
Qualities of Considered Candidates:
• Sense of urgency
• Strong and proven track record
• Sense of professionalism and cleanliness, we work in a open kitchen
• Dedication to constantly improve standards
• Execution of standards in a high pressure, fast paced environment
• Food Handler Card
• Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
• Strong English language/communication skills
• In-depth knowledge of food and preparation
• Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy; prioritize, organize and follow-up; be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment; follow directions thoroughly; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
Chef Sang Yoon has carved a niche as chef and proprietor of Father's Office gastropub and Lukshon restaurant in Los Angeles, California. Chef Sang began his career in fine dining in Michelin-starred kitchens of Paris, New York, and Los Angeles including work at Chinois on Main and later as executive chef of Michael's - Santa Monica's famous dining destination for contemporary California cuisine. Chef Sang Yoon's return to fine dining with the debut of Lukshon, a modern restaurant dedicated to traditional and creative Southeast Asian flavors. We are looking for individuals that not only possess an extensive knowledge of their craft, but also take pride in excellence and providing outstanding service.