- $85K - $100K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Join Fresh Brothers and get people to eat more pizza!
We are looking for a happy, high-energy, reliable, team-oriented, go-getter that wants to grow with us at Fresh Brothers.
We are building something special. We are focused on creating an environment where you will earn more than just a paycheck. How far you go is up to you — you will have a chance to grow with us, make magic happen every day and develop your career.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for all marketing, communications digital programs at one of the premier restaurant chains in Southern California.
The ideal candidate will:
- Coordinate digital marketing efforts including Web campaigns, Email marketing, SEO and search initiatives with outside partners.
- Work with partners to create all marketing materials, including but not limited to logos, menus, websites, app, merchandise, banners, brochures, feedback cards and promotional media.
- Work with Director of Brand Promotion to develop market and store level tactics to address store specific marketing.
- Work with web analytics tools to track and report usage metrics.
- Oversee all marketing communications including branding, public relations, and advertising.
- Develop and implement promotional activities that produce increased guest counts and sales.
- Determine and implement strategic marketing objectives for existing and new stores (including advertising, public relations and promotions) that create brand awareness, and retention of guests.
- Participate in the development of marketing plans for Fresh Brothers with the Brand Management team.
- Define, evaluate, and execute marketing strategies and related operating objectives.
- Evaluate competitor performance & marketing activities.
- Track billing from vendors and code properly with store information for payment to Accounts Payable Dept.
Join a high-growth, quick service chain of pizza restaurants recently listed as one of FastCasual.com's "Top 50 Movers and Shakers" within the industry.