- $10.50 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Purpose for the Position:
You are the life blood of the kitchen. everything you do touches everything we do. You will keep us clean and operational and we will charish you work ethic and treat you like family. You just need to show up on time and be ready to work the shift.
You will clean the kitchen: pots, pans, dishes, glasses, silverware, floors, walls, sinks, trash and anything else that might need cleaining.
- Sweep and mop the floors....sometime twice a day.
- clean everything and anything that needs cleaning.
- help prep food at times.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to come to work every day, on time.
- Able to lift, carry or pull objects that may be heavy.
- Understand simple instructions and able to complete tasks as assigned on a daily basis.
- Learn simple procedures and techniques to ensure cleanliness
- To do this over and over every day
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee meal
- EAP, Hotel Discounts
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.