Customer Service Rep - Work at a Family-Friendly Pool!!
- $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
The Lenny Krayzelburg Swim Academy is looking for a Customer Service Representative for their Mid-City facility near Olympic and Fairfax.
If you have a friendly, professional, upbeat personality and enjoy assisting people in a fun environment, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you! Our indoor facility operates year-round and provides excellent swim instruction to students of all ages. We offer private and group lessons with the majority of students between the ages of 3-10, Parent-Tot lessons for infants as well as lessons for adults.
We are looking for a reliable, responsible individual who is self-motivated and capable of taking the initiative to handle a variety of responsibilities. We need someone who provides excellent customer service to our families, greeting them with a friendly, welcoming demeanor at all times, but also:
- Assists in scheduling clients
- Handles high call volume, while multi-tasking
- Handles financial transactions
- Has some sales experience
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office
- Has the ability to learn or has previous experience with scheduling software
- Can introduce new clients to our facility and assist with identifying their instructor
- Assists in answering clients' questions in person and over the phone
- Has a strong attention to detail
- Can handle details with better than average accuracy
- Is organized and analytical
This is a long term position with part time hours and plenty of room for growth. Our office is open from 8 am to 7:30 pm weekdays and 7:30 am to 4 pm on weekends. Most shifts are around 6 hours and may be morning, midday or evening. All interested candidates are required to work at least 1 weekend day. Starting hours are approximately 15-25 hours per week. This is a fun, rewarding job in the customer service field with minimal time behind a desk.
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter explaining why you'd be a good fit for the position and meet the following criteria:
- Willing to learn scheduling software
- Must be a team player and take constructive criticism well
- Has professional phone and e-mail etiquette
- QWERTY keyboard knowledge and typing speed of at least 45 wpm
- Good communication and customer service skills are mandatory!
For more information, check out our website at www.lennykswim.com.
LKSA is fueled by a fun, fast-paced environment, lots of interaction with children and the fact that we get to make a difference in the community every day!