Luxe Sunset Blvd Hotel Los Angeles, CA
- $20.43 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Maintain the hotel’s visual appearance in accordance with the standards of Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel by painting, preventative maintenance and performing repairs.
Areas of Accountability:
- Meets and exceeds customer and team member expectations by providing excellent service and teamwork.
- Provides value added service to the customers by doing whatever is reasonable and possible to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Communicates effectively with guests, co-workers, and supervisor.
- Demonstrates teamwork by cooperating and assisting co-workers.
- Handles difficult situations effectively.
- Meets service standards.
- Responds to both guest and hotel staff reports of non-functioning equipment immediately.
- Maintains problem logbook to record the equipment in need of repair and priorities efforts accordingly.
- Maintains rooms in optimal operating condition by performing repairs.
- Understands the Room Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Repairs televisions, phones, clock, radios, etc.
- Replaces or repairs damaged bathroom fixtures and executes general plumbing.
- Maintains the overall appearance of the room; hangs fixtures, does touch-up painting, etc.
- Repairs and maintains room’s heating/ventilating/air conditioning systems.
- Uses both power and hand tools in a safe, efficient manner.
- Performs preventative maintenance throughout the hotel, including the front and back of house, interior, and exterior.
- Maintains the condition of the hotel’s lobby and restaurant.
- Repairs furniture and decorations.
- Repairs, carpet, marble, and tile.
- Repairs and maintains minor kitchen and laundry/housekeeping equipment.
- Maintains the exterior and grounds of the building.
- Maintains operating equipment in working condition by performing routine equipment checks and repairs.
- Demonstrates familiarity with the hotels life safety systems and takes corrective action on any maintenance or operating problems which affect the security or operating condition of the hotel.
- Handles master keys in accordance to Luxe Sunset Boulevard Hotel’s standards for overall security of the hotel.
- Reports any hazards or injuries in the department or hotel and takes immediate action to correct.
- 1 to 2 years of maintenance experience, including plumbing and eletrical repair.
- Experience in tiling, drywall, painting, and HVAC.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Friendly Demeanor and hospitable attitude with a Passion for Hospitality