- $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
OPEN CALL EVERY DAY THROUGH SEPT. 29, 7AM - 5PM.
Bring your resume. Applicants must have open availability (including weekends) and be able to make latte art.
- At least 2+ year as a Barista or related position in the coffee service industry is preferred.
- Experienced and comfortable with working busy shifts
- Friendly, outgoing and dedicated to outstanding customer service
- Tidy and self-disciplined
- Detailed-oriented and passionate about product quality
- Able to regularly stand and walk for long periods of time
- Regularly required to lift and/or move items up to 30 pounds
- Make and serve specialty coffee and tea beverages
- Maintain a clean and sanitized work station
- Verbally receives and calls back customer orders in a friendly manner
- Report all customer complaints to manager on duty
- Respond proactively to prevent customer service issues
- Follow health and safety guidelines
- Adhere to recipes and presentations for food and beverage items
- Be punctual and able to observe regular and consistent attendance
The Butcher’s Daughter is a plant-based restaurant, cafe, juice bar and “vegetable slaughterhouse." We treat fruits and vegetables as a butcher would meat: We chop, fillet and carve fresh produce into healthy vegetarian dishes and press them into pretty juices. Our four locations serve breakfast, lunch, dinner and weekend brunch. We take pride in our daily-changing menu, which is 100% vegetarian, and mostly vegan and gluten-free. We can always prepare substitutions for most dietary restrictions.