- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
Whether you’re a born leader, or have earned your stripes through years of experience, you might be just the person we’re looking for—goal-oriented, team-focused and ready to hit the ground running.
NEWK'S Associate Managers treat all people with courtesy and respectful attitude. They are reliable, independent thinkers and good decision-makers. They create a culture of empowerment and fun in caring for our guests while ensuring profitability and operational excellence are maintained. The Associate Manager values training and adheres to the NEWK’s training systems.
What You Will Do:
- Provide direction and motivation to the hourly partners, ensuring execution of all positions, chores and responsibilities in order to provide our guests with an exceptional NEWK’s Experience and exceptional product quality
- Help to protect the brand by maintaining a sanitary, safe, respectful, efficient and quality work environment while effectively managing operational/product costs
What We Need From You:
- Excellent communications, supervisory, and guest service skills
- Computer literacy; comfortable with Microsoft Office Software
- Some college preferred
- Must have a valid drivers license and insurance
- Some restaurant managerial experience preferred
- Internal candidates considered for promotion to manager may substitute
- Certified Trainer and Shift Lead experience for management experience
Perks of the Job:
- A passionate environment that supports growth.
- Shift meals provided
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life benefits are available after employee meets eligibility requirements.
- 401K participation with company match is available after employee meets eligibility requirement.
- Extensive standing without breaks
- Exposure to heat, smoke and cold
- Reaching heights of approximately six feet and depths of approximately three feet
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility in space provided for periods of up to eight hours or longer as needed
- Must be able to work irregular hours under heavy pressure/stress during busy times; bending, reaching and walking
- Effective communication with guests
- Carrying trays of food products weighing approximately 20 pounds for distances of up to 60 feet
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
Our commitment to quality ingredients and customer service begins with every team member. If you’re looking for an exciting career in a passionate environment, you’ve come to the right place. Our success relies on happy guests. Exceptional customer service has been our foundation since day one, and it only grows in importance as Newk’s grows in size.