- $7.25 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Paradiso is looking for an experienced and upbeat Barista to join our team. Good candidates will enjoy collaborative work settings, are highly-motivated, and extremely hard working. A knowledge of coffee is required, and a passion for coffee is highly encouraged. Applicants must have open availability (including weekends).
- Make and serve specialty coffee and tea beverages
- Maintain a clean and sanitized work station
- Verbally receives and calls back customer orders in a friendly manner
- Report all customer complaints to manager on duty
- Respond proactively to prevent customer service issues
- Follow health and safety guidelines
- Adhere to recipes and presentations for food and beverage items
- Be punctual and able to observe regular and consistent attendance
- Present in a well-groomed, professional manner
- 2+ year as a Barista or related position in the coffee service industry.
- Experienced and comfortable with working busy shifts
- Friendly, outgoing and dedicated to outstanding customer service
- Tidy and self-disciplined
- Detailed-oriented and passionate about product quality
- Able to regularly stand and walk for long periods of time
- Regularly required to lift and/or move items up to 30 pounds
Seasonal Italian fare inspired by what is available. We take pride in sourcing local ingredients and providing our customers with warm, heartfelt experiences in the heart of the Lone Star State. We invite you into our neighborhood to share in this celebration.