- $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
WE WANT YOU TO JOIN DAMORES FAMOUS PIZZA TEAM!
We're looking for an ELITE staff and are willIing to train the right person to become a lead cashier/cook! We will quickly advance pay as you learn and acheive the skill set needed to master this position!
As Lead Cook, You Will Be Responsible For
- Supervising a staff of 1 or more employees on each shift including kitchen
- Training, coaching and development.
- Maintaining fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with company quality.
- Executing administrative duties including balancing of cash drawers, inventory counts, and food safety standards
- Ensuring each guest is served courteously, quickly and efficiently with a sincere, positive, pleasant and enthusiastic attitude
- Operating a cash register
- Ensuring the correct tools & procedures are used to prepare, build and present perfect food
- Serving food that meets our quality standards
- Maintain a clean, neat and well-stocked area so you are ready to serve guests.
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
- Prepare specialty foods such as pizzas, bread sticks, sandwiches, following specific methods of D'Amore's Pizza.
- Meet requirements for quality and quantity.
- Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
- Prepare dough, following recipe. Order and take delivery of supplies.
- Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
- Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
- Clean, stock, and restock workstations and display cases.
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to calculate and analyze data
- Good personal grooming
- Good cash handling skills
- Stand up for 8 hours
- Able to lift 35-50 pounds
- Foodservice Management experience preferred