- $11.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
Purpose for the Position:
To mix and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to patrons of the bar, while following standard recipes.
- Mixes ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar and bitters to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Serves wine and other draught or bottled beer.
- Orders and requisitions liquors and supplies.
- Places bottled goods and glasses to make an attractive display.
- May slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks.
- May prepare appetizers, such as pickles, cheese and cold meats.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Talk with different kinds of people to find out what services they want and to give them information.
- Stand or walk for varying lengths of time, sometimes for long periods.
- Move fingers and hands easily and quickly to handle things like dishes and merchandise
- Lift and carry things like heavy trays.
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- EAP, Hotel Discounts
- LifeMart Discounts.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.