- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Healthcare is looking for a MT/MLT to work at our Commerce TX free standing Emergency Room.
- Performs and reports laboratory tests, quality control, instrument maintenance in all areas of the laboratory.
Shows problem solving ability, able to organize work flow efficiently with minimum of supervision and interact positively with customers.
Provides care to patients of ages from newborn to geriatric with no restrictions on age.
Education and experience qualified under CLIA 1988 as testing personnel in a moderate and highly complex laboratory.
Completion of formal training program in an approved MT, MLS or MLT program
Registered as a MT (ASCP), MLS (ASCP), or MLT(ASCP) or equivalent.
- Performs tests, instrument maintenance, quality control, reports testing results in all reas of the lab.
- Teaches students and help orient other employees to their section or laboratory as a whole.
- Responsible for ensuring that accurate, efficient, and customer friendly laboratory care is given to all patients.
- Able to provide laboratory care to patients of all ages without restrictions.
- Helps update procedure manuals as requested by supervisors.
Would you like to have a positive influence on the lives of patients and families in Hunt County, Texas? With a career at Hunt Regional Healthcare, you’ll have that chance.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to live out our mission and vision through service-oriented care. Hunt Regional aims to be the preferred health care system in the communities and surrounding areas we serve. We do that through state-of-the-art technology, continually advancing service lines, and through providing a safe healing environment and outstanding patient experience for each individual we treat. Our values and quality care set our organization apart.
Hunt Regional Healthcare is proud to offer a competitive benefits package that is designed to work for you. If you're looking for premium healthcare coverage, you've come to the right organization.
Core benefits include:
- Medical benefits
- Dental & vision benefits
- Long-term disability
- Voluntary accidental death & dismemberment
- Life insurance
We also provide a robust supplementary benefits package, including:
- Prescription coverage
- Wellness perks
- Employee counseling
- Retirement packages
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation time off
- Generous sick leave allowance
- Other voluntary benefits