- $13.00 - $15.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Umi by Hamasaku is looking for a dedicated Dishwasher. Must be hard worker and can handle volume. This can lead to a kitchen cook position for the right person.
* Operate dishwasher machine
* Washing all dishes, utensils, cups and kitchen equipment
* Transports & stores properly all dishes & equipment
* Cleaning & organizing storage areas
* Take out the trash
* Work cleanly
* Maintaining health code standards
* Assist Chef and kitchen staff as needed
Umi by Hamasaku is a seafood izakaya and sushi restaurant at The Point in El Segundo. The concept comes from partners Jesse Duron, chef Yoya Takahashi and owner Michael Ovitz, as an offshoot of Los Angeles’ revered Japanese staple Hamasaku. Open for lunch and dinner, the menu features the high quality seafood Hamasaku is known for with seasonal shared plates; a traditional and modern izakaya offering; various sushi preparations; and an accessible omakase that includes a starter, two sashimi courses, an 8-piece nigiri course and a handroll.