Assistant Manager / Key Holder
- $13.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
DeliverablesKnowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
The Assistant Manager will be responsible for supervising a range of store duties which includes overseeing the registers, visual aesthetic of store, loss prevention, launches, newly hired Associates, and the training for leaders on duty. In accordance with company-defined practices and processes, the Assistant Manager will also administer all aspects of facility issues, loss prevention audits, safety trainings and administrative duties to ensure the highest quality in-store experience for both our store team and customers.
- Actively participate in store walkthroughs with the Store Manager and District leaders to ensure consistency in the quality of service, operation and visual execution
- Lead overall store earnings by driving top line sales and managing controllable contribution. This includes educating Associates on ways to drive sales through promoting service standards, product knowledge, etc.
- Support daily merchandising, floor set planning and execution, replenishment, launches, updates, planning and execution, shipment, zero selling reports, loss prevention, and service
- Monitor daily payroll planner, adjusting schedules accordingly, and completing register audits as necessary
- Ensure all delivery information is accurately reported to verify all shipment‐related paperwork meet audit requirements
- Identify and execute training decisions to maximize business opportunities per the company strategy
- Follow up closely with the Store Manager on a daily basis for any current or upcoming open position
- Assist the Store Manager with ensuring that talent management is achieved. This includes recruiting, onboarding, networking, new hire documents, training, engagement, retention, and recognition initiatives for the store
- Train, coach and direct Associates on merchandise handling, shipment processing, merchandise presentation, and visual techniques as needed
- Communicate training assessments with corporate organization and utilize the development and implementation of training courses. This includes identifying and arranging suitable training solutions for employees
- Collaborate and help execute with the leadership team to make product placement adjustments based on selling, inventory ownership, store design type, assortment levels, and merchandising report
- Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent. College degree or relevant technical or vocational training preferred.
- Must have at least 2 years of retail experience. Prior supervisory or management experience preferred.
- Must be skilled in coaching and training, sales generation, strategic planning, and customer service.
- Must have excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing and weekend shifts.
- MUST HAVE FASHION RETAIL EXPERIENCE