Sleep Medicine Greenville, TX
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
- Perform comprehensive polysomnographic testing and analysis and associated intervention under the general oversight of a polysomnographic technologist, (RPSGT) and the Director of Cardiopulmonary and the medical director.
POSITION SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports To:
- Director of Cardiopulmonary
- Minimum Education : On the Job training acceptable but prefer attendance or graduation from accredited school for polysomnography.
- Minimum Work Experience
- Minimum of 3 months on the job training acceptable. If BRPT international credentialed 1 month clinical training acceptable.
- Required Licenses/Certifications
- BLS required.
- Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Preferred Qualification
- Completion of an accredited educational facility for polysomnography.