Appointment Setter & Admin DTLA
- $14.00 - $16.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
Appointment Setter & Admin
We are a growing Digital Marketing & Influencer agency based in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles. We specialize in brand identity, web development, social media marketing, and technology integration for small business and fortune companies.
The Company: The Sulfur Group transcends typical boundaries to deliver our clients with extraordinary results. We believe that all it takes to ignite a brand is a single spark.
- Our clients are in all industries from hospitality to beverage, law and medical
- We brainstorm often to come up with radical solutions for clients
- Our passion is disrupting markets
- We hate convention and boring projects
- Our core competency is being creatively technical
The Position: We're seeking a responsible, positive and diligent appointment setter with sales experience to perform sales and clerical tasks. You'll support our team by initializing relationships with perspective clients. You are responsible for generating appointments by contacting leads by phone and email.
The pay range we're offering is $14-$16/hr. Flexible depending on experience and qualifications.
- We also offer bonuses and commission
- We offer meal plan/free food
- We offer travel reimbursements
- Proven experience as an appointment setter and sales person
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Understands that Google is a valuable resource
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficient with Apple products
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint, in particular), Google apps, and Keynote
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- College Degree; additional qualification or certs. as a sales person a plus
- Understanding of sales funnel, and company services
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Write and distribute prompt email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of proposals
- Develop and maintain a filing system and CRM
- Maintain office policies and procedures
- Maintain contact lists
- Provide general support to clients and office
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise for executive and senior employees to handle requests and queries
- Generate client appointments and sales leads by making 100 calls daily and booking 10-12 appointments a day.
- Discuss with potential clients and take detailed notes
- Work effectively and communicate clearly with team members
The Location: The Sulfur Group is based in Downtown Los Angeles, California. This is a great place to live and work because the creative energy is unlike any other, the food scene is growing incredibly, LA is the major business hub for the west coast (we're in the financial district, right above the 7th St Metro Station.
Why Should Candidates Apply?
- Work with one of the leading influencer marketing firms in LA
- Attend industry-specific events and workshops
- Reasonable and flexible hours
- Be a part of history
- Participate in exciting company verticals + horizontals
We Are The Misfits. We are the engineers that don’t belong at engineering firms. We are the designers that carefully craft a vision. We are the businessmen and women that see numbers through creativity.
We transcend typical boundaries to deliver our clients with extraordinary results. We love disrupting markets and using non-conventional methods to achieve greatness.