- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The Floor Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of our restaurant, including the selection, development and performance management of
employees. The Floor Manager reports to the General Manager.
- Oversee and manage all areas of the restaurant and make final decisions on matters of importance to guest service.
- Keep General Manager and Owners promptly and fully informed of all issues (i.e. problems, unusual matters of significance and positive events) and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Complete job responsibilities and performance objectives in a timely and effective manner and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Provide a favorable image of the company to promote its “We Care” philosophy at all times.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs, including food, beverage, supply, utility and labor costs.
- Assist GM in ensuring that all financial (invoices, reporting) and personnel/payroll related administrative duties are completed accurately, on time and in accordance with company policies and procedures
Food Safety and Planning
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas. Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws.
- Responsible for ensuring consistent high quality of food preparation and service.
- Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
- Must be ServSafe certified.
- Will uphold all ServSafe guidelines.
- Ensure that proper security procedures are in place to protect employees, guests and company assets.
- Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents.
- Completes accident reports promptly in the event that a guest or employee is injured.
- Manage shifts which include: daily decision making, scheduling, planning while upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness.
- Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service
Job Skills and Requirements
- Management Experience: at least 1 year.
- Restaurant Experience: a MUST!
- Customer Service: A friendly, relaxing demeanor, courteousness and quick service will help get repeat customers.
- Stamina: Long, busy days on your feet are the trademark of this job.
- Teamwork: Restaurant assistant managers are part of a team. You will be working with others to make a great dining experience. Being a team player is essential.
- Leadership Skills: Restaurant assistant managers will have to keep employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions.
- Communication, Organizational, and Problem-Solving Skills
Fast-paced, casual Vietnamese restaurant where people can go to enjoy good food, drinks, and ambiance in Culver City.