- $165K Annual Salary
- Full Time
We are seeking a Citrix Engineer to support a client in Washington, DC. This is paying up to $160,000/year.
This requires a Top Secret clearance.
- The scope of task is to support the Agency's Citrix Infrastructure.
- The Citrix Engineer's role is to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the in-house information systems that support core organizational functions.
- This is achieved by monitoring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all networked software and associated operating systems.
- The Citrix Engineer will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
- The Citrix Engineer will also provide leadership to peers.
- Perform the responsibilities listed below.
- Design, install, configure, and maintain technical infrastructure for the organization. Focus area includes Citrix environment.
- Modify, develop, write, and implement software applications or scripts
- Deploy, engineer, upgrade in Citrix.
- Support and / or install software applications / operating systems.
- Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing, and certification of software.
- Support and / or install network, server, storage, and virtualization infrastructure and supporting software.
- Requires BS in Computer Science or related field, and a minimum of 8 years' relevant experience, or Masters with 5 years' relevant experience. Additional years of experience, and/or relevant certifications will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge of client software platforms support and various system applications.
- Citrix, XenApp, XenDesktop, and NetScaler understanding and experience.
- For technical engineering support, familiarity with one or all of the following technical environments: servers, storage, networking, or virtualization.
- At least 5 years' Citrix experience
- At least 3 years work experience with Active Directory
- Data backup skills - CommVault, Intelli Snapshot Mgmt, Continuous Data Replication, CommNet
- ForcePoint Trusted Thin Client and Trusted Guard
- Familiarity with one or all the following areas: servers, storage, networking, or certificate administration.
- ForcePoint Trusted Thin Client and Trusted Guard (Not required)
- Should include general Windows administration skills
- Require Citrix Certified Certification – Virtualization (CCP-V) and 5 years relevant experience (OR no certifications and 10 years relevant experience)
- Data backup skills - CommVault, Intelli Snapshot Mgmt, Continuous Data Replication, CommNet (Not required, we currently do not use any of these backup utilities.)
- Adept quick learner.
- Ability to work in an environment where deadlines are critical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
ALTA IT Services, LLC. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.