- $15.50 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
As a Dishwasher, you will be an ambassador of the sweetlife and sweetgreen's core values. You will be an integral part of the guest experience, through the creation of healthy, transparent, and delicious food. You will report to the Head Coach (General Manager) and Store Lead (Assistant General Manager).
You must be a true team player, willing to get your hands dirty and do whatever it takes to keep your store running smoothly. Every team member at sweetgreen is responsible for upholding our core values
Dishwasher Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Maintain clean and organized dish and sink area, restock clean dishes + equipment, take out trash at Dish station
- Clean dishes, tongs, trays, and equipment throughout shift;
- Clean mop sink, area and and cleaning supplies;
- Refill kitchen chemicals as needed
- Circulate dirty/clean bowls and tongs
- Assist Service and Kitchen teams in maintaining a clean
- Put received orders away
- Food, Restaurant, and/or Team experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with kitchen and food prep equipment
- A team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Quick and adaptable learner
- Collaborative communication skills
- Accountable in upholding high standard
- All applicants MUST be 18 years or older
- A friendly, fun, and positive work environment, with a welcoming and supportive team
- Competitive wages
- A clear career path with opportunities for advancement and career development
- Free sweetgreen gear and tenure rewards through our 'Shades of Green' program
- Healthy and delicious shift meals
Come live the sweetlife!
We are strong and growing through Covid-19!
sweetgreen is strictly following all state mandated risk and safety guidelines to keep our guests and staff safe. Come be a part of our growing family!
sweetgreen reached a goal of donating 300,000 meals to hospital workers through the Sweetgreen Impact Outpost Fund during Covid-19. Our mission of impacting and leaving people better than we found them is thriving!
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
Supervisors (Line Leads) at sweetgreen have immense opportunity to grow their leadership skills and to learn what it takes to manage a successful team. We want sweetgreen to be a transformative place, and we pride ourselves on providing a clear career path with opportunities for leadership, personal growth and professional development.