Restaurant General Manager & Floor Manager
- $55K - $65K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Gus's Barbecue is one of LA's oldest Barbecue restaurants. We are hiring Restaurant Management staff for immediate openings.
We are looking for mid-level and experienced Restaurant Managers with STRONG food & beverage knowledge.
This is an excellent opportunity for driven, passionate, career minded hospitality professionals.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Career development
- A dynamic and energetic work atmosphere
- The opportunity to work for an established, successful brand
- "Real growth" and opportunities for advancement
- The ability to lead, manage and train a staff of 40 or more team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Strong knowledge of food, wine, craft cocktail culture, and current industry trends
- Flexible schedule - Availability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- An infectious, positive attitude
- Outstanding hospitality skills
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
POS / Software Knowledge:
- MICROS, Aloha, other
- Open Table
- CTUIT Radar
- Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook)
Find us online at http://www.gussbbq.com/
A little about us...
Gus's Barbecue specializes in traditional, regional barbecue and true southern hospitality and is owned by Bicos Hospitality.
Bicos Hospitality is an independently owned and operated family of restaurants. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, passionate, career minded manager to be part of a dynamic and energetic company that is building for the future.
We're a team inspired by making a connection, not only with our guests, but with the community around us. Our diverse concepts range from fast-casual, to craft bar, to barbecue -- each founded on the idea of thoughtful hospitality.
Our restaurant concepts:
- Gus's Barbecue
- Magnolia House
- The Original Tops