Restaurant Managers, Claremont
- $55K - $65K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
We are looking for mid-level and experienced Restaurant Managers with STRONG food & beverage knowledge.
This is an excellent opportunity for driven, passionate, career minded hospitality professionals.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Career development
- A dynamic and energetic work atmosphere
- The opportunity to work for an established, successful brand
- "Real growth" and opportunities for advancement
- The ability to lead, manage and train a staff of 40 or more team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Strong knowledge of food, wine, craft cocktail culture, and current industry trends
- Flexible schedule - Availability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- An infectious, positive attitude
- Outstanding hospitality skills
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
POS / Software Knowledge:
- MICROS, Aloha, other
- Open Table
- CTUIT Radar
- Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook)
Find us online at http://www.gussbbq.com/
About Gus's Barbecue
A little about us…
Bicos Hospitality is an independently owned and operated family of restaurants. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a dynamic and energetic company that is building for the future.
We’re a team inspired by making a connection, not only with our guests, but with the community around us. Our diverse concepts range from fast-casual, to craft bar, to barbecue — each founded on the idea of thoughtful hospitality.
Our restaurant concepts:
- Gus’s Barbecue
- Magnolia House
- The Original Tops