- $38K - $42K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are searching for a talented and professional Communications Coordinator to join our dynamic marketing team. Your duties will be diverse and multi-faceted, therefore excellent professional skills are vital for this role.
Schedule: M-F (9 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
Salary: $38.000 - $42.000/ year
- Write content for both print and Web including the company website, blog, brochures, and newsletter.
- Plan and implement a communications strategy.
- Monitor the company’s social media and online presence.
- Organize and direct promotional events.
- Recommend techniques to improve the company’s public image.
- Make sure that all promotional and marketing materials meet the company’s brand identity strategy.
- Identify and resolve any issues with promotional content in a timely and professional manner.
- Serve as point of contact for media and public questions.
- Assess and report on the effectiveness of communication strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Public Relations or Journalism.
- A minimum of 1+ years’ experience working in a marketing or communications position.
- Must have excellent writing and editing skills.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
When speed-to-market is a top priority, our resourceful staff can effectively mobilize a local, regional or national branding and marketing force faster than it would take our clients to develop and implement an in-house sales force—all with no upfront investment.