Supply Chain Analyst
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Just Salad is looking for a strong analytically minded Supply Chain Analyst to join our growing team. In this role you will responsible for analyzing all purchasing and supply metrics to ensure we stay competitive while preserving ingredient quality and the guest experience. You will work closely with the Chief Sustainability Officer, VP of Operations, and CEO on various assignments. Perfect opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest-growing restaurant chains!
Responsible for price negotiation in vendor contracts, as well as costing and pricing strategies.
- Conducts ingredient cost analysis for possible new SKUs.
- Maintain weekly cost tracking for key items.
- Prepares VWAP cost analysis by period.
- Remains informed of industry and market trends that can have an impact on the costs of the business.
- Manages company Master Price List and Seasonal Menu Pricing.
- Analyze vendor performance
- Manage the RFP process for all new vendors.
- Monthly vendor price check-up.
- Plans future supply and PO to ensure consistent stock of key SKUs as company grows.
- Oversee inventory procedures and works directly with Accounting to report findings.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Proven experience as a Supply Chain Analyst or similar role
- Experience with G-suite products
- Extremely organized with great time management
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to establish strong, effective relationships
- Problem-solver with the ability to work in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Passion for food and sustainability
- Culinary knowledge preferred
- Analytical decision-making skills with business acumen
- Competitive salary
- Cigna Health insurance
- Fitness discounts
- Free Just Salad meals while working
- Free annual gym membership
Just Salad is committed to cultivating healthier lifestyles by serving real food at an affordable price. The fast-casual concept serves salads, wraps, warm bowls, toast boxes, and more. Just Salad is home of the World's Largest Restaurant Reusable Program, saving over 75,000 pounds of plastic each year through its reusable bowl program. The company was founded in 2006 in New York City and now employs over 1,000 teammates across 34 locations in New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Chicago, Hong Kong, and Dubai.
Join our team!
We’re pleased to offer the following benefits:
All teammates receive free meals while they work, medical and dental benefits, gym and fitness studio discounts, wellness programs through 2BenefitU, and much more to support a fun and healthy lifestyle.
Free Gym Membership:
Live that healthy life! We offer FREE gym memberships for teammates who are with us for over a year!
We have strong development and promotion programs with no set waiting period before you can move up. Your career path is up to you- Lettuce us grow your potential!
Get free and healthy meals while working at Just Salad! Get your fill of tasty salads, wraps, market plates, toast boxes, smoothies and more!
We offer flexible hours for our teammates which is perfect for full-time students, busy parents, or someone who wants to start their career in the restaurant business.
Every day is a chance to serve some greens and make some GREEN! Every shift presents the opportunity to make up to 5 bonuses!
We offer pre-tax transit benefits for all NYC Just Salad teammates.
Fun Team Building:
We sponsor seasonal team-building exercises for each store, and annual basketball & soccer tournament, and more
Up to 184 hours of Paid Time-Off for Assistant Restaurant Team Leaders and up. 40 hours of paid sick time can also be accrued for NYC + NJ hourly teammates.