- $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
TBA is looking to hire an energetic and results-oriented Administrative Assistant to support our growing business. The ideal candidate will have the ability to perform multiple tasks and take the initiative in projects in a dynamic workplace.
• Provide administrative support to executives.
• Answer phone calls, interact with customers and provide property information to
• Be the main point of contact for office management tasks, and the face of the
company for guests, customers, customers.
• Assist in sales and marketing, including the development of websites and social
• Perform other tasks and related tasks
• High School Diploma or equivalent, a bachelor's degree is preferred
• Competent in Microsoft Office (experience in Quickbooks, Accounting and
Marketing, a plus)
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail and organization.