Now Hiring Banquet Servers
- $14.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
1st Class Event Services is currently looking for Banquet Servers to join our team.
As Banquet Servers you’ll be responsible for serving menu items to guests in a prompt and courteous manner and according to Hotel specifications and group requirements.
Responsibilities of the Banquet Server:
- Serving all food courses and beverage items to the guest in accordance with function requirements
- Timing the service of courses to correspond with the dining pace of the guests
- Maintaining cleanliness and condition of the work areas and equipment
- Clearing tables after service
- Performing other duties as assigned which may include assisting with setting up and/or break down of function space
The ideal Banquet Server candidate will have at least one year of banquets or convention services experience, exceptional communication skills, and a passion for delivering excellent service. The minimum qualifications for this position are:
Requirements of the Banquet Server
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Possess a basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation, service standards, guest relations, and etiquette
- Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends
- Ability to transport large trays weighing up to 30 pounds through a crowded room on a continuous basis throughout the shift
- Ability to stand, walk, and move around during the entire shift
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and directly with guests using a positive, clear speaking voice
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Choose the location/venue to work.
- Offer holiday pay for any events worked on holidays
- Work at beautiful picturesque venues with astonishing views.
Interested in joining our team? Please submit your resume today!