Front Desk-ability to work holidays and weekends
- $12.00 - $13.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE MINDBODY ONLINE EXPERIENCE.
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE FRONT DESK / RECEPTION EXPERIENCE.
- 1+ years of front desk at a fitness studio or spa
- MindBody Online proficiency required.
- Availability: Weekends and holidays
- Self-starter who also has a flexible schedule and strong work ethic to work
- Strong written and verbal skills and computer proficiency is required (email, Google documents, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and function in a fast-paced environment, often with changing priorities given needs of students, business and management.
- Dependable and accountable with strong sense of urgency
- Passion for fitness and helping people reach their goals through pilates.
- Associates Degree +
The Front Desk Receptionist does everything from greet guests and the front desk duties, scheduling personnel, checking-in clients, tidying the studio. The successful candidate must enjoy interacting with clients, stay cool under pressure, enjoy sales and love what they do.
Speir Pilates is a boutique Pilates studio opening in Santa Monica. We offer group Pilates classes developed by celebrity instructor, Andrea Speir. Each class fuses pilates with intense circuit training, great music and positive vibes. We believe that with attentive customer service, highly skilled teachers, an upbeat environment and a strong sense of community, our clients will get the best, sweatiest and most invigorating Pilates experience available.