- $18.00 - $25.00 Hourly
- Temporary / Seasonal
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
IGH Global is a home textile and loungewear distributor in San Gabriel Valley locates bear the Fwy 605 / 60.
We are seeking a temporary warehouse assistant to help our team in sorting and cleaning of products.
1. Lift and carry 50 lbs carton over working hours
2. High physical mobility: squat & kneel
3. Push and pull heavy pallets with pallet jack
4. Able to manually sort and pick merchandise
- Process, pick, pack and ship web orders timely & accurately
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Verify picked items before packaging
- Organize stocks and maintaining inventory
- Receive material coming into the building by vendors, customers, or other warehouses accurately and promptly.
- Examine incoming shipments, reject damaged items. Appropriately report/record any discrepancies.
- To accurately place materials on shelves, in racks or other designated storage areas in an orderly manner
- Safely operate all the necessary equipment in work area.
- Be able to identify company product by size, type, style, color or product code.
- Able to read orders/match orders on shipping tickets to items picked.
- Clean and organized
- Understand instruction and execute shipping. General understanding of the warehouse and footprint
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Consistent Work history
- Adaptable to fast moving environment
- Work independently and multi-task and utilize work day to accomplish daily tasks and goals
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Pass drug screen and criminal background check
09/26 Thursday 10 to 4pm
09/27 Friday 10 to 3pm