Remedy Developer/ITSM Integrator (19-02168)
- $124K - $150K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Likely to Respond
Remedy Developer / ITSM Integrator - L3
Primary Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Clearance Requirement: Active Secret Clearance
Individual will illustrate expertise in the areas of BMC Remedy suite of products. Individual will be a senior Remedy Developer on the project and implement Remedy services for the client. Possess familiarity with ITIL standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the service transition field. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Plan installation, configuration, development and testing of BMC Remedy
- Experience migrating data and workflows using Remedy Migrator and Remedy Import/Export tools.
- Designs and provides software solutions in ARS ensuring the process flow of the Remedy ITSM modules
- Implement and configure Remedy Smart Reporting
- Test and evaluate enhancement and modification of Remedy system
- Develop customized workflow in accordance to customer and project needs
- Overall maintenance of the systems
- Experience discovering IT Assets using BMC ADDM
- Understanding of enterprise network architecture.
- Perform ARS Server and ITSM Applications upgrades and apply patches
- Leverages the DevOps software development lifecycle to design, build, test, and implement solutions based on customers' requirements
- Rotating on call support
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Remedy ITSM tool
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to verify that change documentation is compliant with applicable requirements.
- The candidate must be able to work in a team environment and be proficient in MS Office applications, including Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of partner products integrated with the Remedy ITSM applications
- Knowledge of SQL and its integration with BMC Remedy
- Certified BMC Remedy Developer
- ITIL® Foundations and intermediate certification (Service Transition)
- Software / Application Engineering: 5 years
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline
ITIL® Foundations and intermediate certifications
Security Clearance Requirement:
Active DoD Secret and Client suitability
Monday-Friday, 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
ALTA IT Services, LLC. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.