- $18.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Café Supervisors are primarily responsible for leading our customer service standards at the cash wrap and café with an undivided focus on our clients. The Cafe Supervisor enthusiastically and accurately complete all customer purchase and return transactions, answer and service incoming phone calls, and fully execute all café services with a relentless ambition to create the best experience for each and every client. While acting as the central operating system in the store the Cafe leads are also key brand ambassadors responsible for ensuring our customers leave with a very positive last impression of the store and brand. The Cafe Supervisor must consistently demonstrate effective communication skills with clients and co-workers creating a welcoming communal store experience and productive team work environment. The position is multifaceted and calls for attentiveness with the ability to identify and act on opportunities to increase customer satisfaction while maintaining the store flow.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspire and motivate fellow employees by consistently being a credible example as a brand and store ambassador providing exceptional customer service, presenting and conducting him/herself with the highest level of brand loyalty, work ethic and integrity in all aspects of the business.
- Partner with the Store Management in driving and motivating the team to achieve and exceed barista and cashiering service expectations, client relations goals, outstanding café, cash wrap and other operational excellence standards.
- Be supportive and adaptable in an ever-evolving environment, multitasking, learning new systems and processes, and with assisting in all areas of the store as needed.
- Enrich the customer's experience by sharing passion and knowledge of Alo and the brand values
- Create a positive lasting impression on our customers while processing all point of sale functions with absolute grace and gratitude.
- Exhaust all available resources to fulfill the client’s needs gracefully, i.e. Send Sales from other stores, Special Orders, courier services, etc.
- Ensuring the accurate execution of Point of Sale Policies & Procedures including but not necessarily limited to the following; processing sales transactions, phone orders, shipped sales, packaging standards, and adhering to discount and return policies.
- Navigate through customer questions and concerns ensuring all clients reasonable expectations are met or exceeded to the best or our ability.
- Achieve Client Relations & Development goals for the store.
- Respond quickly to customer requests in a gracious and positive manner.
- Prepare and serve drinks and food in accordance with all health codes and per Alo’s menu offering and cafe standards.
- Perform all support tasks in the cafe, including but not necessarily limited to cleaning supplies and equipment, restocking displays and ingredients all in accordance with our cafe standards.
- Maintain cafe and cash wrap area cleanliness at all times, including but not necessarily limited to cleaning the bar and customer seating area, and removing trash and recyclables.
- Perform opening and closing procedures in accordance with cafe standards
- Stock and organize all cash wrap and café supplies maintaining company standards.
- Effectively communicate product, process or supply needs or opportunities that would enhance or elevate the customer experience.
- Assist in any area of the store when necessary; including but not limited to assisting customers with their apparel or other merchandise as needed, fitting room management, merchandise restocking and maintain store visual standards.
- Ensure execution and compliance with all company policies & procedures.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
FROM THE FOUNDERS:WE ARE ALO
We make the most technologically advanced yoga clothing in the world.
Because clothing is the fuel for our movement to inspire more people to do more yoga.
Inspiring mindful movement is at the core of why we do what we do at Alo—it’s our calling.
This is the real meaning of studio-to-street:
Taking the consciousness from practice on the mat, and putting it into the practice of life.
Since 2007, we have been working hard to make clothing that elevates every yogi’s practice.
Yoga changes lives, and if it changes enough lives, it changes the world.
We start at home, in our solar-powered, dog-friendly office,
where our advanced recycling program reduces daily waste to that of a small household.
Alo's production is, and has always been, 100% sweatshop free.
Our nonprofit Alo Gives will introduce millions of kids to yoga.
We share awesome new yoga classes every week on YouTube, for free.
We take Namaste seriously—working to see the divine light in every person who works at Alo.
Alo is a place where people are equally respected, regardless of gender, race, beliefs or sexual orientation.
We make sure there are a couple of yoga classes a day so everyone can make it.
We practice what we preach. Literally.
This is what we are passionate about.
This is why we do what we do.
This is Alo.
DANNY HARRIS & MARCO DEGEORGE