- $16.00 - $18.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Wake & Late is looking for an unabashed coffee & food lover to join our crew! The ideal person is someone who is passionate about serving exceptional coffee & food, as well as creating incredible guest experiences. The ideal person has experience as a barista in a fast-paced cafe, but if not, don't sweat it—we are more interested in who you are and what you care about. You will have plenty of practice to fine-tune and master your craft.
- Deliver impeccable hospitality to our guests and fellow teammates
- Work in a team to "dial in" and serve a selection of delicious coffees and beverages including but not limited to: drip coffee, espresso, cold brew, matcha, and fresh-squeezed juice
- Expedite and serve delicious breakfast burritos created by our talented culinary team—this can include assembly, delivery, and clearing of these foods
- Stay knowledgeable about Wake & Late's food and beverage offering through, tastings, cuppings, and information provided to you by Management
- Drink yours and others' coffee and espresso drinks regularly at Wake & Late to to ensure quality, uphold our standards, and keep developing your coffee palate
- Support your team in keeping the restaurant running smoothly and beautifully—these tasks may vary but can include washing and clearing dishes, sweeping, dusting, mopping, cleaning and organizing coffee bar, and taking out trash
- Exisiting Food Handler's Certification or certification within 30 days post-hire
- Basic math and computer skills
- A flexible schedule and are available to work weekends
*Hourly wage range reflects tips*
Wake & Late is the first mover in fine-casual breakfast offering build-your-own breakfast burritos made from scratch, as well as specialty coffee. We foster a customer-obsessed team and culture that focuses on serving delicious food and beverages quickly in a safe, clean, and hospitable environment. We do things a little different than your typical restaurant—like blast music during clean-up and take team shots of espresso during busy hours. You will always leave a shift smiling, in good spirits, and excited to return to work again.