Lounge Waitstaff/Bartender (Part Time)
- $0.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
WCG offers many benefits including**:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Time Off Sellback (Yes! You can sell us your unused PTO)
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- 401(k)/Roth IRA
- Employee Assistance Program
- Hotel Discounts (Hilton Team Member Travel Program)
- LifeMart Discounts.
Great opportunity at newly renovated hotel!
Embassy Suites Arcadia is proud to unveil a whole new look! From our guest suites, atrium, lobby to our exquisite Meeting and Banquet space. Designed with you in mind, our vibrant transformation features contemporary furnishings and more room to relax! Embassy Suites already leads the way of all-suites full service hotels with its three pillars: two-room suites, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, and complimentary evening reception! Come work for the leading brand today!
Passionate about hospitality? Customer-service oriented? Want a career and not just a job? We want to hear from you and meet you right away!
What we are looking for:
- Availability (open to mornings, evenings, nights, holidays, and weekends). This current position will need someone available mostly on Monday, Saturday and Sunday even though this may change with time.
- Customer-Service driven.....AGAIN Customer-Service driven (this is VERY important)
- Outside-the-box thinker
- Team player
- Proven record of excellent attendance
- Proven record of steady job history
- Open to training and development
- Able and willing to stand for long periods of time if needed
- Experience in a 3-4 star hotel desired
Purpose for the Position:
To mix and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to patrons of bar, following standard recipes.
- Mixes ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Serves wine and other draught or bottled beer.
- Collects money for drinks served.
- Orders and requisitions liquors and supplies.
- Places bottled goods and glasses to make an attractive display.
- May slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks.
- May prepare appetizers, such as pickles, cheese, and cold meats.
- Performs in compliance with established company policies and procedures.
- Performs in compliance with local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Responsible for compliance with all state and local regulations pertaining to the public operation of the hotel’s bar area, including maximum safe occupancy, emergency exit accessibility, smoke-free area maintenance.
- Responsible for knowing and recognizing in-state and out-of-state drivers licenses and state-issued identification cards.
- Additional duties as assigned by Manager.
Skills and Abilities:
- Use arithmetic to total costs and make change.
- Talk with different kinds of people to find out what services they want and to give them information.
- Stand or walk for varying lengths of time, sometimes for long periods.
- Move fingers and hands easily and quickly to handle things like dishes, money, and merchandise.
- Lift and carry things like heavy trays.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.