- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Overview: The Host warmly and graciously greets all guests upon arrival. Manages the efficient and timely seating of our guests.
• Interacts with the restaurant guests, fellow staff members, and supervisors in a polite, courteous and hospitable manner
to ensure all guests have an exemplary dining experience.
• Answers incoming calls and questions.
• Assists in coordinating the activities of dining room employees to provide fast and friendly service to guests.
• Uses the computerized reservation system to take reservations.
• Accepts all hotel/concierge reservations and confirm with managers if large parties can be accommodated.
• Assigns seating and helps coordinate activities of dining room employees to ensure prompt and courteous service to
• Escorts guests to tables and guest areas.
• Provides guests with food and beverage menus.
• Acknowledges guests upon arrival and departure with a smile.
• Advises manager of any complaints that a guest may have.
• Enters all no shows, cancellations and reservations taken by hand into the computer.
• Cleans and stocks postcard display at payphones.
• Collects, cleans, and organizes menus throughout shift and at the end of shift.
• 2+ years of hosting or customer service experience.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Professional presentation.