- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Likely to Respond
We're looking for a GREAT Manager with experience and a passion for this business to join our upbeat, dynamic, fun-loving team! We require our team members to be friendly and outgoing with great personalities to be ambassadors of the brand. You must love people, LOVE FOOD, be skilled at TALKING about gourmet food, and be able to SELL HAPPY! You must be the most hospitable person you know and feel an overwhelming need to help people! YOU MUST ALSO BE A GREAT COACH!
MUST have the following qualities/characteristics:
- Strong coach -- gives effective feedback, grows the team every day
- Ready to master every position in the restaurant before trying to teach someone else
- Cares about people -- builds relationships with guests
- Humble -- eager to learn from a dynamic, growing restaurant group
- Experience with managing over 40 team members
- Familiar with Excel and Word
- Comfortable in the kitchen, skilled at ordering & inventory
What’s up with Mendo?
Mendocino Farms is a fun, fast paced, upbeat, chef-driven sandwich shop. We love providing our guests with outstanding food and hospitality, supporting our local farm and food artisan partners, all while developing a fantastic team of hospitality and production professionals! At Mendocino Farms, we don't just make food...WE CREATE HAPPY! Our Team Members create a fun, warm and “neighborly” dining experience by sharing their gourmet knowledge, guiding guests through our menu, answering their questions and offering suggestions.
There is no “I” in Mendo
As part of our unique Mendo Team, you'll handle a lot! But you are never on your own; it’s all about the Team! At Mendo, we’ll cross train you so you’re ready to handle more than one job. Here are some of the things you can expect to learn and do:
- Demonstrate positive attitude, initiative and enthusiasm
- Be organized and clean throughout the shift
- Prepare delicious---gourmet food
- Foster a genuine, quirky, irreverent, and soulful environment
- Exhibit teamwork and effective communication
- Cross train and work in multiple kitchen stations, prep, dish, garnish, grill
- Maintain a clean kitchen, attend to special requests & keep guests happy!
- Have fun cooking for our Mendo fans!
Currently offering full-time and part-time shifts, perfect for your school schedule or to supplement a second job. If you’re a physically active, upbeat, positive and HAPPY individual, we want you on our Team!
Mendocino Farms is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. Mendocino Farms will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652.