Restaurant Management Team
- $50K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
A management position at Northstar is different. You will join a team of fantastic people and build skills for your career, and your life. You’ll be a part of something meaningful, that is also challenging and inspiring. You will be proud.
At Northstar, we think every detail matters…. all of the time. That’s how we design our restaurants. That’s how we purchase ingredients. That’s just how we do things. Our food is prepared from scratch, responsibly sourced, and delicious. Our service is casual, exceptionally friendly, and genuine. Being a leader at Northstar is hard work. It means continuously looking at the dining experience we offer through the eyes of our guests and asking “How can it be better?” The result is ten of the most loved restaurants in Columbus, Cincinnati and Cleveland and a growing restaurant group prepared to open another location this year.
We are looking for our future leaders. This is a place where accomplished graduates thrive. Leaders at Northstar are great at connecting with our team, and creating an environment where all of our co-workers understand the vision, feel supported, and can succeed. We provide our new managers with five months of immersion into every aspect of operating our restaurants. Within your first few years, you will learn how to manage inventory, labor, projections, ingredient sourcing and cash flow, in a high-volume environment. We also offer opportunities to take part in continuing education classes to further your skills as a leader and operator.
What matters most is your ability to learn and grow. Everyone on our team is well paid, enjoys great benefits, and gets to take part in the best professional development program in our industry. These are some of the reasons why we love what we do.
If you love food and taking care of people, and want to make the world a healthier, happier place, here’s your chance to make a career of it.
Our expectations include:
- Great work ethic – knows to do whatever it takes to make things happen and get the job done with an intense sense of urgency
- Team player with a “roll up your sleeves” mentality, and willingness to pitch in and assist other team members
- Ability to work under pressure, switch gears quickly, and complete a very high volume of top quality work
- Terrific communication skills
- Outstanding poise, professionalism, confidence and a relentless drive to succeed
- Enthusiastic, high energy and optimistic with a “can do” attitude and a sense of humor
- Bachelor’s Degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.4 or higher
Please respond with resume, including education and cumulative GPA, and a cover letter, outlining why you are excited to join the Northstar team.