- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
The Dishwasher will be responsible, but not limited to, maintaining a clean and organized dish station, ensuring that dishes and silverware are readily available for all incoming food orders.
- Maintains a clean and organized dish and sink area
- Ensures the availability of clean dishes by washing dishes, pots, pans, glasses, silverware, etc.
- Cleans and circulates all dishes/equipment and cleaning supplies
- Sweeps and/or mops up any spills or breakage, when necessary
- Follows all company food safety, food handling, and sanitation requirements to ensure health and safety of guests and employees
- Responsible for all tasks and duties as assigned by the Sous Chef and Executive Chef
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year experience preferred in a high volume concept, but not required.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and cheerful!!
- Passionate about guest service and hospitality
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Thriving at the bustling intersections of live music, chef-driven cuisine, nightlife, arcade games and bowling, Lucky Strike has emerged as an industry leader in entertainment by crafting immersive, unforgettable experiences through timeless friendly service, one-of-a-kind atmosphere, chef-driven food & drink, and industry leading bowling.