Manager / Barista
- $16.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Ask Us!, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
Bondi Harvest in the Culver City Platform is looking for an experieced and outgoing lead with excellent coffee experience.
Manage shift team efficiently while promoting coffee and preparing and serving a variety of coffee drinks, along with pastries and cookies.
* Must be available from 7am in the morning.
- Manage shift team.
- Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions.
- Provides exceptional customer service and hospitality.
- Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies for coffee bar.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
● Maintain an immaculately clean work station while executing service with speed and precision.
● Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment and take out the garbage
● Respond to orders, questions, concerns, and complaints in a polite and efficient manner
● Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all the menu offerings
● Communicate with team members and management to solve problems and improve service.
● High School Diploma or GED required
● 1+ years of barista or management experience in a premium or consumable environment preferred
● A real passion for coffee and respect for sustainability; ability to self-educate and educate others on the coffee culture
● Flexible to work select shifts; days, nights, weekends and holiday