Store Manager High End Retail - Palm Springs
- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Dental Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Diane's Beachwear is hiring a Store Manager for our high end, swim and beachwear store in our Palm Springs location. Our Store Managers are both committed and inspirational leaders, and they believe that success is defined not by their individual achievements, but by the success of those they lead. They have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited about building and communicating Diane’s culture and values, coaching and educating their people.
- "Hands On" Manager - Trains by example on the selling floor with teams
- Must love swim and beachwear.
- Have a great attitude with a smiling face!
- Love to sell and a desire to achieve individual sales goals while coaching team to achieve the same.
- A passion to develop and motivate their team, while upholding accountability in an environment that inspires growth.
- Promote loyal customer relationships through the use of personal client books, wish lists, VIP appointments and implement exciting in store promotions and events.
- Display an eagerness to learn.
- Able to hire, train and supervise staff.
- Punctual, responsible and dependable.
- Previous specialty/apparel retail management experience preferably in a similar role with proven ability to lead teams to success and achieve sales performance goals.
- Create a welcoming and inspiring store environment for both team and clients.
- Achieve individual/store sales and performance goals, daily and weekly.
- Supervise team to ensure that excellent customer service and company selling standards are being upheld consistently.
- Develop team by delegating, communicating, and acknowledging accomplishments. Use performance measurements to analyze results and for coaching opportunities.
- Build excellent relationships with clients, maintain client records, and communicate with clients on a regular basis.
- Ensure LP awareness and controls are being utilized daily to continue support of company profitability.
- Maintain highest standards of punctuality, attendance, appearance and attitude from self and team.
- Maintain highest standards of cleanliness, merchandise presentation, health and safety while at work.
- Salary depends upon experience
- Medical and Dental
- Great Employee Discount
- Opportunities to grow in company
Who we are as a company:
Our company is the first in the beachwear industry to offer the ability to mix sizes in all swimwear tops and bottoms. We have maintained a leading position in the region by offering the largest selection of mix and match separates. By offering a complete beachwear wardrobe all year around, our customer knows she never has to look elsewhere. We provide one stop shopping for all their beachwear needs. As the premier beachwear store in the western United States we have over 14 retail locations as well as E-commerce and are continuing to expand.