Cash Auditor- Los Angeles
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Ask Us!, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
TAO Group Hospitality is a leading restaurant and nightlife company that develops, owns and operates many of the worlds most recognized restaurant and entertainment venues under various brands in Hollywood, New York City, Las Vegas, Chicago, Sydney and Singapore.
The right candidate will require the utmost in integrity, flexibility of schedule, problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The Cash Auditor is an integral part of the checks and balances put into place to secure Company assets.
- Issues Petty Cash per established Standard Operating Procedures
- Perform daily audit of multiple venue operations
- Research, resolve and document any variances in cash, credit cards or safe
- Follow up on any outstanding/unresolved audit items
- Gathers, assembles and files audit work in permanent files
- Send Room Charges to Hotel Accounting department on a daily basis
- Respond and resolves guest credit card inquires
- Respond to credit card charge backs and/or inquiries in a timely manner
- Prepares necessary paperwork associated with daily audit
- Sends daily audit email
- Reviews daily DSR journal and prepares other journal entries as necessary
- Assist with month-end reconciliations
- Must be able to have a flexible schedule, work weekends and early mornings
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested
- Cash handling experience is a MUST
- Ability to multitask, research and problem solve
- Must have worked in a fast paced environment, restaurant or retail experience preferred
- Accounting courses or knowledge
- Ability to work and communicate well with all levels
- Knowledge of Excel and Outlook required
This is a full-time position that will be required to work weekends and early mornings. Ability to work in small spaces at the venues and work in multiple areas. This position may require long-standing and walking around and at the various properties.