- $11.00 - $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Performs general kitchen and housekeeping duties and provides general backup for the cooks by performing the following duties..
- Loads and unloads all dishes, utensils and glasses from dishwasher.
- Cleans all large pots and pans manually in sinks and cleans sinks at the end of each shift.
- Places clean glasses, dishes, utensils, and pots in proper locations.
- Cleans designated surface areas of kitchen including counter tops, walls, mats, floors and ceilings.
- Removes garbage and grease from kitchen areas and dispenses in appropriate areas.
- Sweeps and mops the kitchen area at the end of each shift.
- Carries supplies into appropriate areas and stock supplies as needed.
- Notifies chef when cleaning supply inventory is low and obtains additional supplies as needed.
- Reports any maintenance, emergencies and/or needed repairs to the manager or owner.
- Provides general cleaning and upkeep of all restrooms.
- Sweeps and cleans surrounding areas outside the restaurant.
- Reports any health and/or safety concerns/violations immediately to management.
- Assists cooks with kitchen responsibilities including light prep work as requested.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Employer sponsored health and life insurance benefits
- 401k plan
- Generous personal time off policy
- Participation in our incentive plan which provides employees part ownership of the company
- Discounts on food and beverage at our restaurants
- Substantial opportunities for advancement
- A supporting team-work centered environment
The ARRIVE Service Model
The expectation of all staff and leadership at AHR is: “There is no job that is not my responsibility.” The AHR vision is to have the team assist our guests in any possible way, from checking in to delivering a late-night room service order and everything in between. AHR staff and leadership should champion this culture in every touch point of our business from our associates, guests, owners and communities.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
About ARRIVE Hotels & Restaurants
AHR was founded in 2012 to create and manage innovative hotels and restaurants. Founded by leaders in the hotel, restaurant, architecture and technology industries, AHR seeks to refresh traditional hotel and restaurant management models and to build public spaces that celebrate and are celebrated by their local communities.
AHR’s philosophy is that its restaurants – even those located within or near its hotels – must have a truly independent feeling and focus on attracting and retaining local business. In other words, AHR does not build “hotel restaurants”; it simply builds outstanding places to eat, drink and spend time.
Recently featured in the Wall Street Journal, the Los Angeles Times, and Conde Nast Traveler, AHR has already garnered substantial media attention and praise for its forward-thinking approach to hotels and restaurants. With additional hotel and restaurant projects currently underway in Austin, AHR expects to grow its brand and footprint significantly within the next five years.