- $15.00 - $18.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
- Greet and Serve Guests
Assist managers and owners to resolve customer issues and perform administative tasks
Train New Employees
Dining and Seating Preparation
- Have complete knowledge of Restaurant’s food and beverage preparation.
- Maintain specific side-work and ensure the total cleanliness and smooth operation of the restaurant.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping and crouching. The position may require occasional lifting of products weighing up to 20 pounds.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
Required Education and Experience
- State applicable health and/or alcohol compliance card.
- Must be of legal age according to state regulations to serve alcohol.
Preferred Education and Experience
- 3+ year of server experience.
CONJURING UP LIFE ON THE CÔTE D’AZUR.
NODS TO PROVENCE, BASQUE COUNTRY, AND CLASSIC FRENCH BISTRO
INTERPRETED THROUGH SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA PRODUCT AND LOS ANGELES SAVIOR FAIRE.