Human Resources Manager
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Windsor Capital Group, Inc. is looking for a charismatic and motivated Human Resources Manager to join our Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Alpharetta Hotel team. This newly renovated hotel with a warm southern hospitality and one-of-a-kind Georgia charm will sweep you off your feet with its friendly and hospitable staff. Located 25 miles from Downtown Atlanta, less than a mile from the North Point Mall and the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater at Encore Park to name a few.
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for the day-today operations, supporting the entire hotel. Duties include directing, supervising, and coordinating the daily activities and routines of the personnel function, including recruiting and employment, compensation and benefits, and training.
Key Essential Responsibilities:
- Recruits and screens applicants.
- Maintains employee files.
- Conducts employee orientation.
- Monitors employee training and development programs.
- Monitors performance review program for all employees at hotel.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to employment practices.
- Conducts surveys of compensation and employment trends in local marketplace.
- Maintains and monitors an effective employee relations program.
- Develops annual department budget.
- Monitors worker’s compensation costs.
- Assists management staff in the administration of personnel policies.
- Administers support procedures for timely distribution of paychecks.
- Maintains fair wage and salary administration in the hotel in accordance with policy.
- Supervises assigned employees including hiring, terminating, performance evaluations, training and development.
- Maintains positive employee relations in a supportive environment.
- Participates in safety loss control.
- Administers benefits programs for hotel employees.
- Participates in Industrial Relations counseling and interpretations.
- Maintains an appropriate level of community affairs involvement.
- Additional duties as assigned by Manager.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum two (2) years of previous experience as a Human Resources Manager
- Hospitality environment experience preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Public speaking / presentation skills preferred
- Must have active listening and good problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Must possess strong time management and organizational skills
Windsor Capital Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Windsor Capital Group Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.