Food Expediter (Expo)
- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are hiring for a new concept in the heart of Eagle Rock. We've been open at our other concept for eight years, so we have a strong base of regulars, so the ideal candidate will be super friendly and form strong bonds with our customer base.
Duties & Qualifications:
- FOH members need to be team players that can do a wide range of front of house tasks. You will be expected to have wide knowledge of the menu, floor plan and our procedures.
- We are looking for an extremely hard working and ORGANIZED individual for this extremely challenging position.
- The expo will be working to ensure that the menu items are coming up correctly and in a timely manner before having the items ran to the tables. You will be required to "finish" the pizzas out of the oven so food and beverage knowledge and experience is a must.
- Most of our staff at our other location have been with us over 3 years and we dig that family vibe. So if you're just looking for a quick gig, this might not be the listing for you. But if you're a super hard worker (can't stress enough how busy we can get) and are passionate about community, apply now.
- Position includes tips
- Free meals for every 5 hours worked.
- Note: Full availability is preferred but we are able to work around pre existing schedulees.
*due to the extremely high pace we require previous restaurant experience in a fast pace restaurant, preferably prior expo expierience.
Looking for someone who enjoys working closely with ownership, but who is self-motivated and will make positive contributions to the company's continued growth.
Apply today to join our team!