Front Desk Sales Associate
- $10.50 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
As a front desk associate at this Massage Envy franchised location,* essential responsibilities revolve around providing excellent services to members and guests. These include:
- Answering phone calls.
- Setting and checking members and guests in and out for appointments.
- Greeting members and guests upon arrival.
- Promoting the Wellness Program.
- Re-engaging inactive members.
- Keeping management apprised of member concerns and following manager’s policies, procedures and direction.
- Accepting constructive criticism in a positive manner and using it as a learning tool.
- Upholding the Massage Envy brand’s core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Staying updated on retail products and promotions.
- Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and maintaining positive relationships with team members.
Qualified candidates will:
Education, Skills and Training:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Possess basic math and cash handling experience.
- Have strong phone and computer skills.
- Have previous customer service experience (preferred).
- Be able to prioritize and perform multiple tasks.
- Work cohesively with others in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Possess general knowledge of massage and esthetic services and modalities.
Communications and Personal Interactions
- Have a strong customer service orientation and be able to communicate effectively with members and guests, prospective clients, vendors, and the franchised location’s management and team.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
About Massage Envy
We help take care of you.
We help people feel their best.
We show gratitude for the opportunity to help others and for the trust it requires.
We approach our work with a spirit of positivity.
We seek to understand the needs of others, and accept and celebrate individuality.
We earn trust by delivering exceptional service at every moment.
We recognize those who live our values and improve non-stop.
Like you, we're out to make a positive difference in people's lives. Massage Envy believes in the therapeutic benefits of massage therapy and we invite you to be a part of a culture focused on making a difference in the lives of those you touch.