Assistant Fashion Designer
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
The Assistant Designer's primary responsibility is to assist in the development process of seasonal collections. This role
works with the creative team to design and source product
appropriate to the LF customer.
• Support seasonal development calendar in partnership with
• Execute specific design development projects as assigned by
the creative team
• Set up spec sheets for all bodies. Communicate fit and
construction details to Technical Design department.
Attend weekly fittings with creative team
• Ability to successfully work in a team environment
• Technical knowledge of knit and/or woven and/or sweaters
• Knowledge of fabric and trims.
• Knowledge of fabric treatments as well as wash and dye
• Knowledge of knit and/or woven and/or sweaters manufacturing
techniques and processes.
• Ability to research and report on industry trend direction,
color direction, and fabric innovations
• Ability to recognize and accurately forecast fashion and
• Expert-ability to sketch
- Experience in pattern-making and denim are a plus!
Education: Degree in Fashion Design
Geared towards girls who dare to be different, LF has become the must have destination for many fashionistas who crave upcoming trends on the fashion circuit. We have become well known for our innovative trends, our variety and assortment, and our personalized styling sessions. Searching the world, we have consistently been a leader in unearthing fashion treasures. With our passion for cutting edge looks we are constantly receiving new and innovative product.