- $13.25 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Maria's Italian Kitchen is now hiring Cashiers/Delivery Driver for our Northridge location.
Please visit our website for more information about our company: Mariasitaliankitchen.com
All Candidates must have a California Food Handler’s Card, Driver's License, Vehicle, and a MVR with no violations.
You must be a people-person, a self-motivator, have a cheerful disposition, out-going, enthusiastic and be tolerant of close contact with other people. You must also be able to handle versatility across roles.
Handle customer transactions.
Deliver hot food hot and cold food cold in a timely and safe manner
Provide quality customer service and have consistency in high volume/fast paced and at times stressful environment.
Must speak clearly and have superior phone etiquette.
Wear Clean uniform and have tidy appearance.
Abide by Maria’s culture and mission statement
Must be nice and willing to learn
Must be a team player.
Must have strong work ethics.
- Total bills, handle cash and credit card transactions.
- Drive Safely following all rules of the road and speeding limits
- Take phone orders.
- Package, prepare food orders to go
- Insure order accuracy
- Must know how to count change
- Maintain a stocked and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Education: Must be computer literate.
- One year of cashier experience preferred.
- Required Experience: Must understand and speak fluent English. Having a second language is a plus.
We LOVE…Pasta, Teamwork, Caring People, and a Positive Work Environment. If you love what we love come JOIN our TEAM.
Maria's Italian Kitchen is one of those grand American success stories. It began in the Italian quarter of Hoboken, New Jersey, where Maria grew up learning the recipes for real Italian food of Naples from her mother, Luisa. Maria's Italian Kitchen offers a diverse menu offering fresh and flavorful dishes served by our personable and knowledgeable team.
Our passion is our people, Team Members and Guests alike- our success is driven by Maria's Italian Kitchen's strong company culture of great food, hospitality and atmosphere.
Benefits for eligible employees
Growth within the company
A FUN work environment
100% Woman Owned Business
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO SUCCEED AT MIK?
Que se necesita para tener exito en MIK?
1. You gotta love PEOPLE
Te tiene que gustar a la gente
2. Being Genuinely NICE is a MUST have
Se necista ser genialmente simpatico/a
3. Value Quality Service and Food
Valorar servicio y comida de calidad
4. Be Committed to the Job
Compormeterse al trabajo
5. Be a Team Player
Ser parte de un equipo
6. Doing the Right thing, especially when no one is looking
Hacer lo correcto, especialmente cuando alguien no este mirando
7. Think what is best for the Customer, your Co-Worker, and the Company
Tener en mente lo mejor para el Cliente, tus compañeros, y la compania
8. Know the Value of your position
Conocer el valor de tu posicion
9. Know YOUR Value to the Team
Conocer tu valor al equipo
10. Smile and have FUN at Work
Sonreir y divertirse en el trabajo