BK Events ATL Atlanta, GA
- $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
We are seeking a dependable Office Coordinator who is willing to help our office operate effectively every day so that employees can perform at their best.
- Follow the office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Maintain files and records with effective file systems
- Schedule travel schedules, arrangements, appointments, etc. for senior management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (email, letters, packages, etc.)
- Monitor office expenses and manage all office contracts (rent, service, etc.)
- Perform necessary accounting activities and update the accounting system.
- Welcome visitors and employees with a cheerful disposition.
- Monitor the inventory of office supplies and place orders
- Support the needs of meetings and conferences
- Maintain a clean and organized office environment.
- Assist in the management of relations with suppliers.
- 1-2 years of previous work experience as an office coordinator
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
- Multitasking fitness
- Proactive problem solving